Baldwin Union Free School District administration has designed a robust and innovative curriculum for Baldwin High School that continually prepares all students to be college, career, and life ready for the 21st century.
We will continue to add new courses each year. Please use this section when deciding on your course selection for the following semester. We recommend you work with your family and School Counselor when making your final schedule in order to ensure you get the most out of your high school experience while meeting all of the necessary graduation requirements.
New Courses Added!
- Applied Coding and Computer Science Principles
- Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Early Childhood Education
- Foundations of Education (Molloy College)
- College Personal Finance and Business Math (Farmingdale State College)
Speak with your school counselor to learn more!