REMIND is a free service that lets me send one-way messages via text or email to everyone who signs up. REMIND will keep our phone numbers private, while making it much easier to stay in touch about the class. Parents, please feel free to sign up so I can keep you updated as well. Signing up for messages on REMIND is a quick and easy process.
REMIND is not meant for sharing personal information, but for communicating interesting information beyond what can be shared in the classroom. I will also use it to remind students to make up lessons, attend class on the correct day and share any changes, such as weather related ones we have experienced recently.
To receive messages via text:
- 6th grade choir - Please text @bms6singer to 81010
- 7th grade choir - Please text @bms7singer to 81010
- 8th grade choir - Please text @bms8singer to 81010
- You can opt-out at anytime by replying “unsubscribe” to @bms6singer, @bms7singer or @bms8singer
To receive messages via email:
- 6th grade choir - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th grade choir - Email email@example.com
- 8th grade choir - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave the subject blank.
- To unsubscribe, reply with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
You will then receive a text or email back asking for your name. Students, write your full name (first and last name). Parents, write your child’s name and your relation. For example, “John Smith’s dad.”