Here are some things you should be doing as we are learning from home each school day:
1. Starfall Calendar Review
Click grades 1-3, then the calendar on the right side of the page for the calendar.
2. Clever and Google Classroom
Login to clever and check google classroom. There, your classroom teacher will have assignments for the day to be completed.
3. I will also have an assignment for you on your google classroom page
It will include a daily assignment from myself.
4. You will complete 3 pages in your ENL packet each day
5. See the "Helpful Resources" tab for great links for English language practice
6. Try to have an English conversation with your family each day!
7. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
*Most importantly, stay HEALTHY and SAFE!*
Also: Parents can receive a copy of their child's report card and attendance via the Parent Portal. Parents must be registered on eSchool. Click the link below for a tutorial.
If parents experience technical issues related to websites, devices, and E-Learning, please email IT support at: firstname.lastname@example.org