Check into 2M!
Maldy Notes: A big thanks to everyone for navigating this new way of learning!
Together we will get better and more comfortable each day!
- Gym tasks will now be found on Mr. Resti's teacher page on Brookside website https://www.baldwinschools.org/Domain/186
- Special area tasks for gym, music and art are to be performed on the regular scheduled days.
- iReady reading and math are monitered for engagement (Our goal is to reach 45 minutes in each for the WEEK not DAY)
- The bulk of each day's reading should be with independent reading from the leveled book bags. This should be done with a specific goal in mind. Please choose from the goal sheet or from the daily goal posted on Google Classroom.
- When you exhaust your books from your bag, you may book shop in Epic. Remember to choose books within your reading range. This will help you pump your reading muscle.
- A Math Module lesson a day will be assigned. Please remember to complete the homework and try to submit it in Google Classroom. If you can not submit it that way, take a picture and send it to my email Maldonadokr@baldwinschools.org
- Explore Flip Grid and view your classmates videos. This will be one way we can respond to each other and I can see your cute faces!
Stay Positive and Healthy!
Check out our scientists, writers, mathematicians and literary specialists!