Know Your School Night will be held virtually on Thursday, September 23rd
The schedule for the night is as follows:
6:30 pm - 6:50 pm - Webinar Presentation with Dr. Testa and Administration. Please submit any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this link to join the webinar: Greetings from HS Admin
Starting at 7pm, you will follow your child's Day A, period 1-9 schedule. Each teacher will be holding a virtual class session according the schedule listed below.
Here's how you will be able to access the virtual classes:
- Have your child log in to their Clever account and access Canvas. The links for each class period are on each teacher’s Canvas homepage.Follow your child’s Day A schedule.
- Your child should assist you in navigating to the correct class page according to their schedule to access the virtual link posted on the teacher’s Canvas class homepage.
- You will have the opportunity to see and hear your child's teacher.
- Please be aware that these are short time frames and you will only be able to ask questions generally about the class and not specific to your child. If you have a specific question regarding your child, it is best to email the teacher.
- To speak to a counselor, social worker or psychologist, please contact them in advance for an appointment time for the evening.
- Enjoy the evening!
Period From To
Greeting from HS Admin 6:30pm 6:50 pm
1 7:00pm 7:09 pm
2 7:14pm 7:23 pm
3 7:28pm 7:37 pm
4 7:42pm 7:51 pm
5 7:56pm 8:05 pm
6 8:10pm 8:19 pm
7 8:24pm 8:33 pm
8 8:38pm 8:47 pm
9 8:52pm 9:01 pm