Baldwin Union Free School District administration has designed a robust and innovative curriculum for Baldwin High School that continually prepares all students to be college, career, and life ready for the 21st century.
We will continue to add new courses each year. Please use this section when deciding on your course selection for the following semester. We recommend you work with your family and School Counselor when making your final schedule in order to ensure you get the most out of your high school experience while meeting all of the necessary graduation requirements.
New Courses Added!
- Introduction to Drones (become FAA certified in drone flying)
- Applied Coding and Computer Science Principles
- College Criminalistics
- Introduction to Teaching
- College Civics and News Literacy (Dual Credit with Stony Brook University)
- Sports Officiating (become certified to officiate games in sport the course covers)
- Fine and Performing Arts Academic Academy (launched this year)
Speak with your school counselor to learn more!