Subplans - Feb 26th
seating charts are on the desk
- My daughter has the flu so I will not be in school again today :(
- I heard that you guys were awesome yesterday :)
Make up tests Friday - period 9 or after school
Period 2, 3, 4
click on the this link to get the answers and explainations to yesterdays work - Keys to work from yesterday
- complete np pg 24-25, 38-42 (you may work in pairs again)
- complete RB pg 110-111 ( I think we did some of the questions already)
Dean - your handouts are on the radiator with a clip on them - just go through the pages and take what you need
Period 7 and 8
-Hand out the rocks note packet on my desk
They will complete pg 1-2 (key is provided)- also in the video
Then show video - hyperlink is below - The markers are at the tables already.
What is the best way to contact you?
note: codes have not been updated for the 2019-2020 year yet
Welcome to 8th-grade science with Mrs. Birtch-Thompson! I'm using Remind to help keep you informed about important news and updates. Remind is a free service that allows you to get messages directly on your phone.
Joining my class on Remind is easy. You can choose whether you prefer text messages or smartphone notifications.
Signing up for text messages
- Text my class code @[CLASS CODE] to the phone number 81010.
- Reply to the text messages from the Remind team.
Signing up for smartphone notifications
- Download the Remind app on your Android or iOS device. Click here for a link to the apps: https://www.remind.com/
- Open the app and create an account (or log in if you already have one).
- Tap the + by classes joined and enter my class code @[CLASS CODE].
That's all you need to do to start receiving messages!