Baldwin Council of PTAs
- To unify and strengthen the individual associations of the council.
- To create a greater understanding between parent-teacher groups in our community.
- To assist actively in all programs designed to improve community health and welfare.
- To acquaint the parents with the policies, plans and programs of school administration.
- To promote and actively sponsor legislation designed to improve education.
- To coordinate the effort of parent-teacher organizations for the benefit of our school district.
The council consists of four representatives from each parent-teacher association in the school district, the president and other appointed or elected delegates, and the delegates from the Baldwin Teachers Association, the Baldwin Supervisors Association, the Association of Baldwin Administrators, and the Superintendent of Schools.
The council hosts an annual Legislative Forum (October 28) and sponsors a Candidates Forum (April 27 if necessary) before the Annual District Meeting and Board Election & Budget Vote. The Annual Council Luncheon will be held on Friday, May 5, at noon at the Coral House. The council also co-sponsors with the district two Parent Academy Workshops. More information about the workshops will follow. During the school year, PTA Council will schedule Executive Board Meetings at 6:30 p.m. before General Council Meetings at 7:30 p.m. in the District Office.
|First Vice President||Giselle Hamemail@example.com|
|Second Vice President - Legislation||Georgia Chambers-Andersonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Third Vice President - Health & Saftey||Pamela Greenemail@example.com|
|Recording Secretary||April Mojica-Clementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Corresponding Secretary||Natasha Clementemail@example.com|