Parent and Student Portals
The eSchool Parent Portal is available to parents of students in grades K-12. The URL is
Parents/Guardians are auto-enrolled for a parent portal account at the time of registration or are enrolled at the building of enrollment. Parents/Guardians seeking access to the parent portal should reach out to the building of enrollment. See below for parent portal support phone numbers. A parent with several children enrolled in the district will need just one parent portal account as the single account will give access to all students in the household. Each parent/guardian may have their own account. It is important that at least one parent logs in to the portal on a regular basis to check the academic information published.
Once enrolled, parents will receive an email titled Parent Portal Account from the address of firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents expecting this email should check their junk/spam folders.
Parent Portal Account Issues are handled at the building level. If you have multiple students in the district, kindly reach out to the building of enrollment for your oldest child:
- Parents of Baldwin Middle School Students: call the guidance office at 516.434.6233
- Parents of Baldwin High School Students: call the guidance office at 516.434.6135
- Parents of Elementary School Students: call the main office of the building of enrollment
Brookside - 516-434-6301
Lenox - 516-434-6401
Meadow - 516-434-6501
Plaza - 516-434-6601
Steele - 516-434-6701
The eSchool Parent Portal is NOT compatible with Mozilla and Firefox. Parents will receive an error message when attempting to access the eSchool Parent Portal. Internet Explorer and Chrome work best.
The eSchool Student Portal is only available to students in grades 6-12. The URL is
Student portal accounts are activated at the building level.
Student Portal Account Issues -
- Student with portal issues are asked to visit the building guidance office during a free period or at lunch.
- Student portal issues cannot be resolved through email.